Sunday, November 23, 2008

Change

When I was little I heard of speakers say they went the wrong path and they used to follow God but they got on the wrong path and now they are on the right path and just a few years ago maybe around 3rd or 4th grade I started thinking that won't happen to me I am a Christian so that can't happen to me I can't get on the wrong path I won't be saying these things to children!! One reason why I thought that would never happen to me is becase most of the speakers went to a public school and I have been in a private school all my life and now i go to a public school and during this summer I started transitioning into the person those speakers used to be. Now I know how they felt and just Friday night I was thinking when I went a step to far when I said something to my friend and then she asked me something about what I had said and I had realized that since I was so used to talking like that to my friends at school that I had forgotten that I also have friends that are not used to that side of me and when I saw my friends expression when I said that it made me think it was time to change from all these things I have become. The next day Saturday i went that night to the Church the middle school blow out and when the speaker was demonstrating everything we sin and all our lies our languege and every sin that we do with a glass a water it realy told me to go to God and ask Him to change my life from what I had said to my one friend to take that sin and shame from me and to start a fresh path to Him. That same Saturday night I texted a friend and told them that the speech that speaker had made had made me change who I am!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great words. I'd love to see you share this story on Sunday morning. Interested?

Lexxxi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.