Sunday, January 11, 2009

Suicidal

Have you ever tried to kill yourself?
know that is a random question but just wondering!
I know i have just today i tried to kill myself by freezing myself!
I covered up my body with snow and put so much snow over my head that you couldnt see me. I stayed like that for around 5minutes i could feel death over taking i couldnt move my fingures. As the cold snow started to take over my body my breathing was heavy thats when i knew that death was taking over my body!!
I wonder what would happen.I wondered if anyone was going to find me or realize that i was gone!! Just as I was wondering those things my next door neighber saw me laying there and knokked at the door my parents answeredand thanked so ever much they ran out to get me as i was slowly taken inside I saw my whole life lash before my eyes !
leave me a comment!

No comments: